Betty Ford Alpine Gardens is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization made possible primarily through philanthropic contributions. Your membership donation makes it possible to offer our visitors entry to the Gardens free of charge to provide a wide variety of educational and cultural programs to children and adults.
The Gardens host 100,000 visitors each summer and we rely on membership donations to keep flourishing as a nationally recognized botanic garden. It is our mission to inspire a passion for plants in high altitude communities through beautification, conservation, education, and research. We accomplish our mission through investing in our children, engaging our community, and sustaining our environment.
Join us in our stewardship by donating today! We welcome your tax deductible contribution at any level.
YOU CAN DONATE ONLINE
using a credit card or PayPal by following the instructions below.
- Please click on the desired Membership Level below, and provide the payment information requested.
- Complete a Membership Form and return it via U.S. Mail to:
Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
183 Gore Creek Drive, Suite 7
Vail, CO 81657
The membership form will allow you the opportunity to become a new member or renew an existing membership.
Memorial and Honorary Donations: Both Membership and Non-Membership donations can be made using the tabs below.
1) Select a level of giving below.
2) Complete the payment information page
3) Select“Review Donation and Continue”
4) Select“Add Special Instructions for the Recipient” to provide the details of your gift, including the name of the person(s) in whose memory or honor the donation is being made.
All Donations Are Tax Deductible!
For more information about all forms of giving, including stock donations, naming opportunities and planned giving, please contact Director Nicola Ripley 970-476-01013 x6..